- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to separate
presentation from content.
- Site Map for central text-based
navigation to all significant pages.
- Invisible bypass link to allow screen
readers to jump past repetitive top navigation and go directly to
- Path navigation (also known as “Bread
Crumbs”)—a quick way to determine where you are and an easy way to
navigate within a given section of the site.
- Keyboard-based navigational shortcuts to
primary sections of the site, using the ACCESSKEY attribute
(currently available only in Internet Explorer 4+). Pressing the
key combinations below will bring focus to the corresponding link,
after which the Enter key is pressed to activate the link.
- ALT 1 = Home
- ALT 2 = Funding
- ALT 3 = Grant Writing
- ALT 4 = Research Tools
- ALT 5 = Minority Focus
- ALT 6 = Search
- ALT 7 = Site Map
Please contact us if you have any concerns about accessing the information in this site.